Quarantine Blog

This week I wanted to write about quarantine and how its going for everybody. I don't know about everyone else but this has become a lot more difficult than I thought it was going to be. I haven't really been keeping up with blogs but after getting the reminder from Professor Donnelly, I'm going to start doing them again. It's so easy to put things off now that we're at home, it almost feels like its an early summer. However, we have to keep on task. Some things that I have been doing is using my planner. I try to write down everything that I need to get done that week and that break it up into each day. After I do a task I check it off and take a little break then start on the next task. During my breaks, I'll walk my dogs or watch TV just to get my mind off of things.     
Not only is school difficult to manage at times but it is also hard to stay entertained. I've been working out, doing school work, and watching a lot of TV. Having all my sisters here has definitely helped to keep me entertained but we're all ready to be out of the house. You can only go on so many walks a day! I've been trying to apply for a job right now just so I'm not stuck at home so much but there have been a lot of delays with people getting back to me.
I hope that everyone is doing well. If you have any ideas on what I can do during quarantine, let me know! Stay home and stay safe everyone.

Comments

  1. I agree that it is really hard to stay on track with things during this quarantine. I have been slacking on the blogs too so you are not alone haha. I have been watching tv too but even that sometimes is just boring. I just wish people would listen and stay in because if they stayed in the sooner this is over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My quarantine has been ok. Its very hard to be stuck in the same place for weeks without going anywhere. I have prevented myself from visiting my grand parents for about a month now because I am scared of them becoming sick. I feel as if my mind I jumbled up and I also forget what day it is and miss some work assignments that are due. this change has been especially hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. My quarantine has been decent. I hate that I am stuck in the house because I can be way more productive than what I am right now. I haven't gotten to see my grandparents for a month now because I don't want them to end up sick and I am the reason they got it. I am also trying to protect my family as well so I try to stay in unless it is an emergency. I feel like this change has been very difficult and I cannot wait until things are back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been difficult for me to find motivation for my school work and has been hard keeping track of deadlines as well. Writing them down in a planner is a good idea, I usually write them in my reminder on my phone as well just in case I forget to check my planner. I am glad you have found some ways to past time during quarantine! Some other things you could do are draw or paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quarantine is definitely different and not something i've done before. It has opened up a lot of free time and has also made me lose count of the days. But also this is also a wake up call for us as people to enjoy everyday and the little things we do because they can be taken away at any point.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment